Hi Folks! In my last post, I hope you find enough information for the Causes and Symptoms of the Migraine pain, Here, I would like to share some of the simple but best effective home remedies for Migraine pain for permanent cure. Whenever I feel Severe headache I usually follow these remedies at home.
Even I used to get the Migraine pain occasionally because of stress and of-course due to the hormonal imbalances inside the body. I tried these home remedies continuously for a week and it gave me good results for curing my migraine pain. If you are the person who is waiting for some of the home remedies for Migraine pain or headache, you can simply follow these tips and avoid Migraine pain forever.
Do you want to get rid of Migraine within a short time and permanently with low price? Following or some of the best home remedies which can be used for curing migraine pain. I got these remedies from my grandparents. So, Are you really curious to know about them?
5 Best Home Remedies Migraine Pain
You can find the below-mentioned items in the market very easily without any doubt. Let’s have an eye on each one of them.
Green Tea-Best remedy for Migraine
Green tea plays a key role in relieving Migraine Pain instantly. Whether you get migraine pain periodically or occasionally, If you Make a habit of drinking Green Tea regularly in place of Regular tea, It prevents you from getting Migraine Pain. You can mix a small amount of Honey also in Green tea.
Menti/Fenugreek Seed paste
Fenugreek seed is also one of the best solutions for Migraine pain. Soak these seeds in water for 5 to 6 hours, then make the paste from Fenugreek seeds. Apply this paste on Migraine affected parts like forehead, neck and temples etc. These seeds act as a cooling agent and also gives relaxation from Migraine.
The Mix of Carrot Juice and Spinach Juice
Here is another cool remedy that helps controlling Migraine Pain. Mix carrot juice and Spinach juice in equal proportions and drink one cup of it once in a day for getting relief from Migraine pain.
Ginger juice with hot water
Take a cup of hot water and add 2-3 spoons of Ginger paste, half spoon of Turmeric powder. Drink this mixture daily once per day after having food. You will feel relaxed and gives you a permanent cure for Migraine. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon to get all the uses of lemon in one go.
Sonti Podi/ Dry Ginger Paste
Make a solid paste from Dry Ginger Powder (Called as Sonti podi in the Telugu language) by mixing with water and apply it on the forehead, temples and neck parts daily before going to the bed. Keep it whole night and sleep. In the morning you will feel light and free from Migraine headache. This Dry Ginger Powder works very powerful and gives you relief for migraine pain forever.
Other Effective ways for Migraine pain relief
- Drink Ginger tea for immediate relief and make a habit of drinking green tea every day.
- Eat Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) containing foods like Eggs, Avocados, Fish, Milk, Green vegetables, Apple and Banana etc.
- Put an ice pack on your head, neck and eyes to get instant relief from Migraine pain.
- Sleep well and deep. Sleeping in dark and quiet rooms can reduce Migraine pain fast.
- Exercise and Yoga can cure Migraine pain and reduces the occurrences of Migraine pain.
- Practice relaxation and reduces stress and strain by doing some interesting activities.
- Caffeine and Ginger are effective remedies for Migraine pain and give relaxation immediately.
- Smell the lavenders or good odours to feel calm and quiet.
- Stay hydrated and drinking more water. Water is a very effective way to cure Migraine pain.
- Massage temples gently which reduces the tension in the blood vessels to get instant recovery from Migraine pain.
Migraine became a serious threat to human life as it disturbs the social life of a person. It also leads to mental illness which damages the person’s lifestyle. Migraine pain also leads to damage to the brain if it is not cured in time or taken any action on it. Hope you find good information and effective ways to cure Migraine using simple home remedies and will catch you all in my next post with another useful topic.
Thank you for reading this post! If you find this post useful please share with your friends and family. You can also follow my blog: THE HEALTH NOTE for all health-related remedies and for a healthy lifestyle.