Hello Guys! Welcome to my new post. In this post, I want to share some of the healthy tips to relieve from tired eyes. Tired eyes are also known as Strain eyes or stressed eyes. We feel itchy, pain, weak, strain or heavy due to intense use. This is not a disease to worry about but it is always better to know how to prevent tired eyes issue with some helpful tips for long term results.
Eyes are the very important organ in our body We all look around the world with our beautiful eyes but nowadays due to technological improvements, we are habituated and addicted to electronic devices like mobile phones, laptop, pads, TVs, Tabs etc. These electronic devices are becoming a part of our lives and we cannot avoid them as we are very dependent on them for our life. But at the same, we need to focus on our health as well.
The radiation effect and blue light emitted from these devices affect our eyes very badly. The part around the eyes is very sensitive and Continuous watching or longtime usage of mobile phones will stress or pressure the eyes. The more we use mobiles causes dry eyes, red eyes, tired eyes which tends to blurred eyes. Tired eyes result in focusing on things very harder. Sometimes it damages our photoreceptor cell molecules which are present in eye structure.
Here we are providing some healthy tips for tired eyes to get some relief and relaxation to the strain eyes and also we would like to give some dos and don’ts to keeps our eyes healthy.
Don’ts for Avoiding Tired eyes
- Keep a distance from the face while using a mobile phone and make sure the screen is clean.
- Reduce the brightness to the monitor, screen to the minimum level.
- Ignore continues usage of mobile phones and take breaks sporadically.
- Blue light harms our Retina layer in our eye. So Don’t stare at the screen for a long time.
- It’s big damage to our eyes if we use mobile phones in dark/without any light.
Dos for Avoiding Tired Eyes
- Blink often so that it will moisturize your eyes to overcome dry eyes.
- Take some breaks if you work on a long time basis.
- Use an anti-glare screen / anti-glare spectacles which filters brightness.
- For tired eyes, Press on your eyes with ice-cubes which gives instant relief.
- Try to avoid mobile phone usage in dark as much as possible and have a good sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours per day.
Healthy Tips to Relieve tired Eyes and some home remedies
- Eat at least one carrot and keera (Cucumber) daily.
- Maintain a balanced diet as part of your healthy diet.
- Vitamin A and C are very helpful for eyes protection. Consume tomatoes, papaya which is rich in vitamin A and C, Leafy vegetables and fish which are rich in antioxidants helps in nourishing the eye.
- Get nice and healthy sleep.
- Wear sunglasses /anti-glares.
- Water Drink more water to reduce heat in our body and eyes. Drinking more water also useful for gastric problems. You can add Lemon also for other benefits.
- Lassie helps in reducing high temperature in the body. You can prepare it by mixing curd, water and sugar in enough proportions.
- Intake of oranges, watermelon, sweet potatoes, carrots and other citrus fruits as well as eggs, leafy green vegetables, nuts and legumes are some of the essential food for healthy eyes.
- Do eye exercises regularly to relieve tired eyes.
- Follow 20-20-20 rule: For every 20 minutes watch something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
- To get instant relaxation for tired eyes, close your eyes apply the warm cloth on your eyes gently.
- Keep hydrated and shutdown excessive sugar intake.
- Apply honey under eyes to get relief from tired eyes and it also helps to stop irritation and also reduces darkness under eyes.
Photo-receptor cells in human eyes are never regenerated once damaged. We all know that Prevention is always better than cure so why not to follow it? Its never be too late to start. Hope you will follow the tips that I provided for your better eyes. I hope you found useful information from this page and let me know if you need any information using the comment section below. You can also follow my blog to get all health-related tips and precautions to follow for a healthy life.
If you find this post useful please share with your friends and family. Do follow The Health Note for latest health tips.