Hair Fall – how to control and what are the steps and healthy diet to prevent hair loss.
Do you care and love your hair ? Do you consider taking some essential tips to prevent Hair Fall? Ok, I hope you all are really taking nice care about your hair.
Do you know what causes hair fall and simple tips to reduce your hair falling down?
Let’s get into today’s topic and know some reasons why and what should be considered for hair fall issues.
Hair fall and Hair thinning are the main problems of almost all people these days. We see hair fall whenever we comb our hair. It is common to lose 40 to 100 strands of hair every day. But if it crosses more than that then it’s the problem.
Some of us assume hair fall is the main cause of Dandruff. But there are a plethora of reasons for hair fall. A good health, diet, sleep, Hygiene and so many other aspects in our lives makes our hair look healthy and stronger.
Using and trying so many types of chemical products such as shampoos, conditioners and sprays can harm your hair and make your look dull and lifeless. Always go with natural products and use home remedies for your hair.
There will be common hair fall every day and in place of that we usually get new hair.
If we are not getting new hair and getting hair fall with balding on that place it is the sign of unnatural hair fall. Reasons are plenty.
Scalp infections, Hormonal imbalances in the body, not having proper food intake , taking pills often, Blood pressure, etc are some of the reasons that cause hair fall. So one should take some precautions in order to avoid hair fall.
Some of the Home Remedies for Hair Fall and Regrowth
1. Take 1 tablespoon of Amla (Indian Gooseberry) powder and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and apply it on your scalp and leave it for 20 mins and wash your hair with water. It helps reduce the dandruff on the scalp and strengthens hair.
2. Aloe Vera is good for hair. It reduces the itchiness on the scalp and makes hair smooth and shiny which also cools the scalp. Moreover it repairs damaged and dry hair. Apply Aloe Vera gel on the scalp and leave it like that for about an hour and wash your hair completely. It also acts as a good conditioner to your hair.
3. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight and grind till you get a smooth thick paste. Apply this paste all over your hair and scalp. Leave this on your hair for an hour and take a shower to rinse it well. Doing this once a week will reduce the Dandruff on your scalp and it makes your hair strong.
These are some of the natural ways to prevent hair fall and make your hair strong and healthy.
It is also important to take inner health care to reduce hair damage.
Inculcate a good diet in your daily food intake, drink water and do exercise.
Over time, we often do styling our hair and dress up to look better. Who doesn’t want to dress up and look good? When it comes to hair styles and straightening hair more often can lead to serious damage to hair. Avoid tight hair buns, ponytails and even braids. Hair follicles damage will be high and it makes hair weak.
Stress causes hair fall. Do not stress and try to control or avoid stress. Stress interferes with hair growth so reduce your stress and try to meditate. Stress not only causes hair issues but also many mental issues. Get some medication, do Yoga and relieve your body from the stress.
1. Get good sleep, drink more water and keep a good diet. It makes your hair and inner body healthy and strong.
2. Eat natural fruits and vegetables.
3. Do yoga and exercise for physical and mental health to avoid stress and anxiety.
4. Do not over use chemical products on your scalp, it’s not good for hair but can lead to serious infections and other skin problems.
5. Hair hygiene is very important to avoid Dandruff. So do clean your hair often.
6. Avoid heating and straightening hair.
7. Apply Oils such as coconut oil, Olive oil and castor oil to the hair to make hair nourishment and healthy. It maintains moisture in your hair as well.
8. Take Protein food , fruits, eggs, spinach, Fish, sweet potatoes, Avocados and carrots in your diet.
9. Don’t be harsh on your hair. Don’t pull your hair. Don’t tie your hair with a band tightly.