Hi Everyone. The Health Note brings up a new post. I want to share some of the most effective tips using natural ways to remove tan from face. What do you think that makes our skin so dull and lifeless even if we use so many creams and covering all our body before stepping out of the home.
We all know, how we get effected with skin related problems and want to get rid of Tan and revive from sunburns and rashes on our skin. In this post, I would like to share 4 Unbelievable Natural Ways to Remove Tan From Face and also a few precautions before stepping out.
What is Tan? what are some natural ways to remove Tan?
Tan is basically happening when one exposed to the sun. UV rays from the SUN cause tan on our body and face mainly where most of the skin is exposed. Tan will be increased if you do not take any precautions before getting out and it may cause Pigmentation. Pigmented area increases melanin in the skin to further rescue our body from dangerous UV radiation from the SUN. What to do to remove and get a refresh feeling on our skin?
In order to prevent our skin and to not to get Tan, we should follow some steps or precautions. When you plan to go somewhere for a vacation and do follow some tips to not get affected by UV radiation especially to avoid sunburns and Tan.
Here are some tips to prevent Tanning
1. Use sunscreen lotion
When you are more likely to get tanned on your vacation it is essential to use broad-spectrum sunscreen lotion. Apply it on all your exposed body. If you near to water or in the sea it’s very important to reapply sunscreen lotion to prevent it being swept away and sweating or by the water.
2. Apply sunscreen even it is a cloudy day
Yes, it is important to apply sunscreen on the body exposed to the cloudy days as well. UV radiation still exists and sun rays travel through the clouds when it really dark because of rains.
You need to apply sunscreen on rainy days, it is because the clouds won’t stop rays coming through the Sun even if it fully clouded. Chances to get Tanning is possible if not applied sunscreen. Apply any sun protection creams or lotions before going out.
Natural Ways to Remove Tan From Face (Home Remedies)
You can try below packs which are totally available in your kitchen and surrounding plants. Here are the natural ways to remove tan from Face.
1. Lemon and sugar
Squeeze one lemon into a bowl and add some sugar. Mix this well and apply it on your screen that effected with tanning and rubs gently in circular motions and washes it off after 5 to 10 mins.
Moreover, Sugar acts as an exfoliator and removes all the dead skin and lemon juice makes your tanned skin lighter and it reduces most of your tanning on the body.
Take half of the sliced tomato and dip this spice on sugar and rub it on your face. It also helps to reduce pimples on your face and leaves the skin look fresh.
Clean your face after 30 mins. Tomato is a natural tan remover and tomato contains citric acidic which help in removing pigmentation and dark circles on your face.
3. Ice cubes
Ice cubes help to reduce itchiness on your face and also makes your face cool and reduces irritation due to skin burns. Massage your body with ice cubes to get relaxation from sunburns and irritations.
4. Bengal gram or Besan flour with turmeric
Mix two teaspoons of besan flour and pinch of turmeric powder with some normal water and make a thick and smooth paste.
Clean your face with water and apply this mixture on the face and wait for few minutes until the paste tightened on your face. You can feel tightness when the paste gets dried. Clean completely with cool water and pat it dry. Apply some moisturiser.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is the best tan remover. Apply gel of the aloe Vera stems daily on your effected tanned area on the face. You can see great change and it makes your skin look fresh and clean. Aloe Vera makes your skin lighten from tan or sunburns and heals the pains of the body. For better results apply this gel on your face daily.
Highlights of Natural Ways to Remove Tan
- First of all, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream that suits your skin and choose minimum SPF 30 and UVA + + and should be applied 15 to 30 mins before you go out.
- You need to apply sunscreen every 3 hours if you are continuously in the sun in order to keep away from dangerous SUN rays.
- Covering your body for example if you are going out make sure you wear full hand gloves and scarves.
- Excessive exposure to the sun causes melanin and it leads to tan. You can go with natural remedies to remove tan on your skin. Using aloe vera gel and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off your face.
- One more great paste that instantly shows better results on your skin is made with all-natural products. Take 1 teaspoon of gram flour, turmeric powder, honey and rose water. Apply all these ingredients, mix them well. Apply this paste on the skin and let it dry and wash away with water. It removes all the tan and dead skin cell on your face too. You can see the glow on your face.
- Make sure you eat citrus fruits and other antioxidants contain food.
- Take good care of your body by hydrating. Minimum of 2-3 litres of is necessary.
- Finally, before going to bed wash your face, it removes environmental pollutants, also removes excess sebum and sweat on your skin.
Do not neglect and go without any precautions if you want to go on a vacation or even if you go out for some time. In addition to protecting your skin from sun rays, do apply sun protection creams and sunscreen lotions based on your skin type and area that you live. Moreover, Keep hydrated yourself and consume supplements if you are suffering from sunburns or serious pigmentations on your skin.
Sun tanning is not a dangerous thing but it causes pigmentation due to excessive melanin. Your skin produces melanin in order to rescue from UVA rays from Sun. If you follow all these steps, you will see great results in 3 to 6 months.
If you find this post useful please share with your friends and family. Do follow The Health Note for latest health tips.