Habits that can really change a life
- Early to bed.
- Early to rise.
- Start your day with at least 2 glasses of warm water as soon as you wake up.
- Proceed with a fruit. And after an hour or so, have another breakfast, quite heavy and healthy. Never skip your breakfasts.
- Stop overeating. Eat a little less than what is required.
- Hydrate yourself throughout the day.
- Eat at least 2 meals + 2 breakfasts in a day. The weight of your last meal should be the least as compared to your morning meals.
- Meditate everyday, even for a couple of minutes. It’s good for your mental fitness. It keeps you peaceful and more focused.
- Start yoga practices at least thrice in a week. It will keep you more active.
- Move as much as possible.
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the day.
- Read something everyday for your mental and psychological growth.
- Say no to TV, phone and system’s screen, at least 1 hour before you get asleep.
- Take proper and sound sleep.
- Maintain a journal and a to do list for the next day. It will keep you fit emotionally, and will save you from becoming direction less for your upcoming tasks.
One important thing in opting healthy habits is that we need to make a fixed routine for our meals and follow them religiously. Following is the chart to get a clear idea for the routine habits which are good to follow:
When it comes to eating for weight loss, you’ve probably heard every piece of advice out there: Drink three glasses of grapefruit juice a day, eat egg whites for breakfast, or replace all your greens with kale.
It’s a convenient strategy to latch onto one specific food in the hope that it will completely transform your body.
If you think, you have already gained a little extra from your desired weight, try to push yourself more into few of these healthy habits to keep you in right shape:
Mini meals play an important role in our healthy food schedule. So, we should prepare our routine for healthy snacks too. What constitutes a “good” snack is really up to you, but a definition I like to work with, is a small amount of food eaten between meals. It should bridge the gap between full meals, fuel activities, and provide small bursts of energy.
Produce + Protein
When people ask me about healthy snacking, I always say a great goal to have in mind is produce + protein or healthy fats. The combination of produce and protein or fat tends to be satiating since the food will move through your digestive system at a moderate pace, while keeping blood sugar levels stable. Reaching for a sugary snack or simple carbs, on the other hand, can cause your blood sugar to spike then crash, which will wreak havoc on both your appetite and your energy levels.So, we need to have knowledge about the best sources of protein and fats (good).
- Also, read Healthy Tips To Relieve Tired Eyes
- Best sources of protein:
2. Good Examples which are sources of healthy(good) fats:
Try this process, within 15 Days if you don’t start feeling healthy come and report this answer.
6 Best Ways to Stay Healthy in your life
I have personally followed this routine and got amazing results. In My opinion, Being Healthy means physically fit, confident and able to enjoy your life well.
1.Stay up at 5 AM. Yes i know you are thinking impossible, You need to make it possible trust me it have a lot of benefits for you.
Initially it was like impossible for me, what i did is started waking up little earlier (1 hour earlier than you are getting up currently) slowly i reached to waking up 5 AM and now i am used to it.
Only in initial days you will feel little difficult but trust me within a week or two you won’t even need alarm to wake you up. your mind would automatically program itself to wake up at 5.
2. At least drink 2 Glass of water it would help bowl movements positively.
3. Wear relaxed fit clothes, a good pair of lightweight shoes helps shock absorption to minimize your risk of injury while running on hard surface.
When it comes to running shoes i always prefer shoes which has thick base so it would protect our knee in long run.
4. Use a good pair of earphones, so that its beats can motivate you when you are feeling lazy to exercise.
A friend of mine gifted me ravtek earphones and it is really good in terms of bass. so if you like energetic music, go for a powerful bass headset and listen to energetic music. it will boost your mental energy level while running.
5. When you’ll start running at every moment you will feel like to stop. But train yourself everyday to run little more distance, this will improve your health drastically.
When i started running 6 months back i had 74 kg weight and i could run only 500 m after that i used to feel like i am gonna have heart attack 😛 Everyday i increase 100 m and here it goes now i can run 5 km continuously. And current weight is 55 kg.
6. Go to Point 1 and repeat all the steps.
Benefits after 2 Weeks
- You will start feeling like cheerful person
- your work productivity would increase to 5 times or more
- You would start developing self esteem in yourself
- And Last you will feel energetic all the time with a good immunity power
Follow this process for 2 Week only. And share this to reach your friends. Trust me this simple routine will lead to a life changing experience.